Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hi! =)


Hi guys!



I'm Sonia and it's page was created with the follow object: I'm a student of archeology and I want to speak you about my discipline and my interests.



Well, I love the archaeology since I was a little girl, for this reason I was very happy when I entered to University to study anthropology. The archaelogy is a subdiscipline of anthropology. We study the past population's culture through the things that the past people deposited, therefore we must do many fieldworks (and it's the better part of our job xD).

I hope tell you many other things,
and see you later!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sunni. ¿How are you?. We are classmete in English!. We spend more time together. I missed you!. I hope we can discuss anthropology, and more, on our blogs. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jajaja!, o yeah baby! =)

    I missed you too, but now we have a funny activities together xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonia, good job; but, you forgot to mention what you want to achieve with blogs.

    You get 1.5 points out of 2.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sonia,

    And task 2?

    No points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete