Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My first earthquake o_o...and the last (hope so)

Hi everyone! i speak you about my experience's earthquake...

Well, the earthquake's night i was watching t.v (in the summer i go to sleep very late, and sometimes i don't sleep xD, but it isn't the point =P), and just at the moment it started I was watching a alien's attack movie...it was horrible because i thought: "Oh no!!!, the martians attacks us!!! o_o", and really scared me xD. After that, i realized it was a "simple" tremor; in this moment my fear was gone, but the movement became stronger...so I went to my parent's room (for awaken them ¬¬) and we went to a safe place. The next day we had not telephone nor electricity, but they came back soon, and fortunately our family was well.


I was very surprise for the effects of the earthquake, and for this reason i tried to help as best i could...(i was gathering food and clothes and other activities).

Emm, i'm 100% sure that is a experiencie that i hope it will not happen again x_x, but if it will occurs again i learned how i must react, and besides how i can help other persons...

I hope that nothing bad had happened you, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment