Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Suni around the world =)

Hi!, today I am going to speak you about my hobby!
Well, there are many things that I like to do as reading a good book, listening and playing music (rock, jazz, blues and more =P), making sport and other things, but if I must choose I think that my hobby is to travel. I do not know if to travel is a hobby, but it is something that I really enjoy and I do it when I have free time =P.
Traveling is something that I do every now and then, because I study archaeology so I need to go to field work…that is so good, because I work and I practice my hobby in at same time xD (many persons could envy me xD). On that side, when I go to field work, I do not need many things...I have my backpack (and the energy xD), and I am ready =P.
When I go to travel in my free time, it is more complicated, because besides of my backpack and the energy, I need so much money!!!...the cash is always scarce in a student’s pocket so it is a great problem!!!, but I have the solutions in the hobby 1313!!! I pay for my trips with the field work =P…so I do not suffer xD.
Other thing that is important is whom to travel with…in general I make the trips with my cousin and other friends, but I do not have problems if I could do the trips with other persons…really, I enjoy more the journeys if I could do them with someone special =)…but, it is not possible for now =(.
Finally, I began to travel with my friends when I was fifteen (approximately)…since this age, I do not travel with my parents, because we have different tastes…and they do not like going on trips (as much as me) xD

Greetings!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hellooooooooo
    I like the trips too! This trips and the other trips... :)
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi SUNNYY!!!

    I like to trip tooo...I agree with you. Archaeology is a travel!

    ReplyDelete