Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Diving with whales =)


All the people think that my favorite pet is the cat, because before I liked to miaow…well I do not know if I liked it, but I used to do it =P. Even so, I think that the cats are pretty pets, they are loving…but they have a problem, sometimes the cats are treacherous and they can scratch and it hurts xD.
For these reasons there is another animal that I love, it is the whale!!!, but I do not like all the whales, my favorite is the blue whale =D, because there are other whales as the killer whale that is very aggressive. I think that the blue whale is so harmonious, when I see a blue whale swimming (in youtube xD) I feel so happy, but at the same time I want to cry. Besides when the blue whales submerged into the sea you can see their queues and this view is beautiful!!! Other things that I love about the blue whale are its songs; there are many studies about the whales’s song…some scientists think that it is a communication medium, and it is very moving =).
I have always wanted to see a blue whale, and I would like to go scubadiving with it =D, I think that would make me feel free, but I think that is not possible =( (for now xD). However I will travel to the south (someday =P) and I will be able to see many blue whales, and then I will be able to die happily =).

2 comments:

  1. The whale is great. I hope that doesn't eat you.
    Take care
    and take classes of cetacious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course, I will tell to Dory that teach me...

    ReplyDelete