Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Keyboard =D


Hi!,

I like many technology items like mp3, notebook, gps....but I going to speak you about my favourite: the keyboard.

I got my first keyboard when I was a little child (I don't remember the age xD), I was learning to play piano, and my dad did not want to buy a real piano, unless the activity was serious xD.

Ahm...I use the keyboard to practice some songs when I'm not in my home which happens in the summer. I've also thought I can use it to play in metro satations with my friends, and I could earn some extramoney too!


Today, I have little time, and I can't play the keyboard so much; moreover I prefer the piano when I'm in my home (or in some place where there's one)...so usually, I play the keyboard when I go to vacations outside of Santiago =P.

Well, I enjoy play piano, but the problem is its size, besides I can't carry it with me to other sites xD... that's why I like the keyboard, it's the solution to all my problems xD

Wow, my life would be sad and boring without the keyboard, because I really love play piano, but it’s complicated when for example I must travel =(, I can't move it xD...so the keyboard is a good alternative =D

1 comment:

  1. Very good, Sonia.

    Comment: You say, "AT home"

    2 points,

    Paula

    ReplyDelete