Sunday, May 30, 2010

Devil Presley! yeah!!!


I like many styles of music and bands, so it is hard to choose just one, but if i had to do it, i would choose to Devil Presley.
Devil Presley (DP) is a chilean hard rock band, but also they play hardcore and other types of music. They are influenced by bands as Misfits, Motorhead, Machine Head and many others.

This band formed in 1998, and Rod Presley, Joe Presley, Jesse Presley and Chris Presley participated in the project. DP started playing in some bars of Santiago as “La Batuta”, “Laberinto” and “Zoom” and then they traveled around the country. Besides, this musical group also received the support of the “Futuro” radio and “Rockaxis” magazine. Finally a feature of DP is that they have songs in spanish and english.

Their first disc was called “Hell Rock” (1999), its songs most famous are “Hellhorns” and “General Lee”. The second disc of the band is “Lo Errazuriz Tornado” (2003), and some of the songs that I like are “Barfly” and “Tiempos de Niebla”. “Round 3”, is the name of their third album, and it is the better and the most known =D, I love its songs, among my favorites are: “Perro Rabioso”, “Aguardiante”, “Tranquila” and “DP 4 life”. They released their last album in the last month, its name is “Relámpago”, but I have not heard yet =(, although I don’t care because I think that it will be cool!

Well, I like Devil Presley because it is chilean, besides its lyrics are very funny, and I identify with some them. The music of this band gives me energy and I enjoy it. When I feel sad I hear DP and I can laugh again =P

So I leave a video, and I hope that it will like =D

3 comments:

  1. I have always said that I do not like this group ...

    much less the voice of the singer ... but it is a matter of taste ...

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh!!!

    you're a hereeetic!!!

    his voice is so seeeexy!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. no... I do not like his voice ... too "masculine"

    ReplyDelete