Wednesday, November 3, 2010

this's halloween, this's halloween...everybody screams!!!!!!!!! =D

Hi!!!, I am going to speak you about Halloween, that is my favourite celebration. Halloween is a celt festivity celebrates 31th october, and it is new year of this culture.
The irish people passed on this tradition to United States in 1840.But, above not means that it celebrated of this momento, Halloween is a very antiquity festivity that the people celebrates this festivity since a lot of time,
During night’s Halloween the children uses costumes and they go out and ask candies. When the children ask for candies the says: “treak or treating”. Today all the people celebrates this party (in all the world xD)…the adults use costumes too and they go to parties, but they do not ask for candies…
On the other hand, the goth people enjoys Halloween too. I think that it happens because they like the black colour and the terror xDD…well, this is a bias, but I want to say that Halloween is soooo veery popular!!! (who do not like the candies? xD)
I like Halloween because I love the celt cultura their worldview is nice =)!. Besides I like use costumes!!, it is very funny and Halloween is a great excuse =D!
When I was a Little girl I never celebrated Halloween, because my parents thought that we must not to celebrate because it was not a chilean tradition. Then I grow up, and I began to go to parties’s Halloween =P, and today I still celebrate this festivity…the last year I went to a party in a “Club Hipico”, but it was not funny =(.
This year I did not to go to some place because I must to do my homeworks, and I was very angry!!!… we can not get fun all the time! =(
Well, I hope that you enjoyed Halloween!! (not like me xD).

No comments:

Post a Comment