Monday, August 30, 2010

Let's go to Morrocoooo!!! =D

The country that I would like to visit is Morroco, because it always seems very nice. I have seen pictures and movies about Morroco, and the landscape is beautiful. I like the dunes and the desert, so I think that it is a good choice to visit. I do not know so much about Morroco –besides that it must be wonderful xD- but important information is that it is an Islamic country, and it is located in Africa xD.
Well, if I could visit Morroco I would visit the desert and of course I will try to know all about Morroco’s culture. I would like to go with somebody else =), because I want to make a long journey, and to make it alone must be boring =P.
I don’t know if I would like to live in Morroco, I think that I need to know it, because it’s not the same to stay in a place short time to live in this place =S. Despite the above, I think that working in Morroco as an archeologist must be fun, for this reason I don’t rule out the possibility xD.
Finally, I get excited with the idea!, I have always wanted to go to Morroco, and I hope that it happens soon xD!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! this place is so interesting! i hope you like camels, because is the only way of getting around! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morroco sound great..! The landscape is incredible. I see somethigs photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sunni!!!
    The desert is beautiful,and more camels jajajaja
    Morroco is country veru exotic and interesting.

    SEE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. archecat
    you are a cat, some day you will go to marruecos in a boat-
    and i hope that you will make your dreams come true =)


    american daddy!

    ReplyDelete